Saturday, April 19, 2014

Apr19Art

I spent the morning walking/driving the neighborhood looking for little Miss Gracie May.  I was beginning to lose hope, when I spotted her crossing the street close to our house.  I was really scared I wouldn't be able to find her.
I didn't go to Beaufort, due thunderstorms and rain the organizer called it off.
We lost our first playoff hockey game last night, they got skunked 3 - 0, we play the same team again tonight, unless a different team shows up, our post season will be very short this year.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found her. And skunked, is that a technical term. ha ha. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skunked, a very unfunny hockey term. They did a little better last night but they still lost the game. Happy Easter to you to Polly.

    ReplyDelete