Sunday, August 24, 2014

Aug24Art

Today I tore paper to make my own sketchbook,  I did some M'Tiennes colored paper I've had for ages that I bought to make into sketchbooks and never did.  I only had two sheets left that I hadn't cut pieces off of.  I still have some Strathmore Mixed Media sheets of white that I need to tear tomorrow.  Then I've got to find the material I bought (ages ago also) to cover the book.  I may just  stop by Hobby Lobby tomorrow in Columbia and see if I can find something suitable. Here's a link to the tutorial I'm using to make the book http://nyergesart.blogspot.com/2014/08/we-can-try-to-make-this-book-or-one.html

2 comments:

  1. Love that quote! So true.
    Cute penguin. Looking forward to seeing your hand made book. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have more paper to tear, and now I'm waiting on fabric as I could not find the other stuff… I'm such a pack rat, problem is I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete