Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mar01Art

Someone sent this 'Common Core Math' problem to me, I thought it was funny, and so… today just words, and math word problems. As long as I hold my hand very still and don't try to use it, it doesn't hurt.  I am discovering how hard it is to do anything with just one hand.  I'm feeling lucky that the hand I can use is my dominant right, but I still miss my left hand A LOT.  I can 'touch type' without looking at the keys, I've been able to do that for well over 50 years… but, when I have to type using just one hand, I must hunt and peck, it's like I don't know where the keys are if I can't use both hands.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you'll be very handy really soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is dragging on for you. They must have taken a chunk of bad stuff. Hope it improves quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan..I'm pretty much pain free now but they told me not to use it until thy take the stitches out.

      Delete