Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar16Art

Just Empty Every Pocket, my Jeep died around 6:30 am on my way to Columbia, I never got out of Charleston.  Due to some serious wrecks with injuries, just West of my location, the tow truck didn't get to me until well after 8:30.  I rode in the tow truck to the Jeep dealership, and there got a complementary ride home.  They finished the repairs around 4pm, and my wallet was empty.  I'm am truly blessed, my car broke down before the wreak happened that I could have been a part of, a person driving the wrong way down the interstate… yikes.  I am truly blessed that my USAA car insurance sent the tow truck and his fee is covered by my car insurance, and I am blessed that I was able to pay the outrageous bill at the Jeep dealership and still got to my first flute lesson in 3 weeks.  My lesson went better than I deserved with as little time that I've practiced lately. I am blessed that the surgery on my hand that could have left me with fingers that didn't work at all, that I am able to move my fingers and play as well as before the surgery. God is good and I am a very blessed woman today.  Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment