Sunday, April 12, 2015

Apr12Art


Lesson learned today, buy an Atlas, keep it in the car, for when the GPS sends you around in circles.  I picked up Daisy from my brother Dick's house in Dacula Ga, I punched in 'home' on my GPS when I left his house, 30 minutes later, I'm confused about where the heck this route is taking me.  The GPS wanted me to use I-20 but the GPS didn't know that today on I-20 the Master's Golf tournament would be dumping thousands of cars onto I-20 about the time I'd be going thru Augusta Ga.  I struggled with the GPS for well over an hour, going in circles sometimes, trying to find a route back to I-85… finally, instead of home I told the machine I wanted to go to Greenville SC… finally, the GPS and I found
 I-85 and headed back to Charleston.  Daisy was good on the trip and she and Dixie shared some quality time barking in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment